Cap Intro: L/S Equity | Macro Alternative Investing is a highly focused half-day capital introduction event bringing together active end-investors and successful, growing alternative investment managers focusing especially on opportunities in L/S equity and macro strategies.
At the Cap Intro: L/S Equity | Macro Alternative Investing, investors and investment managers get what they seek: one-on-one private meetings. It is an extraordinary opportunity to get first round or continued meetings with your potential investors/investment managers underway.
Rationale For Investors: meet with exceptional managers investing in the L/S equity and macro strategies in an extremely time efficient and productive format.
Rationale For Managers: get in-depth private meetings with hand-picked, active investors looking especially for opportunities with L/S equity and macro focused investment managers.
Before the Event
• Managers and investors are pre-screened and prequalified for fit with this event’s focus
• Consultation with meetings selection, as requested by participants
• Secured investor interest: If we are not able to schedule you a set minimum of meetings, you have the option to cancel and be refunded any fees paid.
At the Event:
• Participation for ca. 8 managers and 15-18 investors only.
• Luncheon with introductory presentations given by the managers
• Afternoon with facilitated private meetings in 35 minute sessions
• Closing with networking reception
After the Event
• We share available feed-back from introduced participants two months after the event, as requested
The Private Meetings
Confirmed investors and managers are able to request and accept meetings with each other prior the event, using pre-screening information and the assistance of Catalyst Financial Partners. At the event, the meetings are in 35 minute intervals and consist of one manager and one / two investors.
Venue: Omni Berkshire Place, New York
Date: 12:30pm – 5:30pm, 20th October 2011
This investor event is by invitation only. To apply and for more information, please contact Catalyst Financial Partners: email@example.com
For reviews on past cap intro events, see Statistics & Reviews – Cap Intro: Emerging Markets Alternative Investing, 13th December 2010.
For reviews, see Stats & Reviews from one of our recent events.