Cap Intro: Credit / Fixed Income Alternative Investing is a highly focused capital introduction event bringing together active investors and successful, growing alternative investment managers focusing especially on opportunities in Credit and Fixed Income strategies.
At the Cap Intro: Credit / Fixed Income Alternative Investing, investors and investment managers get what they need in their allocation and capital raising efforts: targeted private meetings. It is an extraordinary opportunity to get first round or continued meetings with your potential investors/investment managers underway.
Rationale for investors: meet with exceptional managers investing in Credit and Fixed Income strategies in an extremely time efficient and productive format.
Rationale for managers: get in-depth private meetings with hand-picked, active investors looking especially for opportunities with Credit and Fixed Income focused investment managers. Manager/investor ratio is ca. 1:2 for exceptional exposure.
To highlight exceptional managers, we will also announce a 'Catalyst Cap Intro Award' winner after the event. The winner will be the best manager at the event as based on the investors' feed-back. This award will be official and listed on Catalyst's website.
Before the Event
• Managers and investors are pre-screened and pre-qualified for fit with this event's focus
• Up to 30 pre-screened investors will review the participating managers
• Consultation with meetings selection, as requested by participants
• If managers don't get a minimum of scheduled meetings, they may cancel and be refunded
At the Event:
• Participation is capped at ca. 10 managers and 15-20 investors
• Morning with facilitated private meetings in 35 minute sessions
• Luncheon with introductory presentations given by the managers
• Afternoon with facilitated private meetings in 35 minute sessions
• Closing with networking reception
After the Event
• We share available feed-back from introduced participants within four weeks after the event, as requested
The Private Meetings
Confirmed investors and managers are able to request and accept meetings with each other prior the event, using pre-screening information and the assistance of Catalyst Financial Partners. At the event, the meetings are in 35 minute intervals and consist of one manager and one / two investors.
Location: New York City
Date: 12:30pm - 6:00pm, 28th October 2013
This investor event is by invitation only. For more information on the event, pricing and attendees, please contact Catalyst Financial Partners: email@example.com
For reviews on past cap intro events, see Stats & Reviews: Cap Intro: L/S Equity | Quant Alternative Investing, 27th February, 2012.