Cap Intro: Emerging Asia Alternative Investing is a highly focused capital introduction event bringing together active end-investors and successful, growing alternative investment managers focusing especially on opportunities in emerging asia strategies.
At the Cap Intro: Emerging Asia Alternative Investing, investors and investment managers get what they seek: targeted one-on-one private meetings. It is an extraordinary opportunity to get first round or continued meetings with your potential investors/investment managers underway.
Rationale for investors: meet with exceptional emerging asia based managers in an extremely time efficient and productive format. The event could be of particular interest to internationally oriented US or European allocators looking for solidly performing, 'under the data-bases', emerging asia investment managers.
Rationale for managers: get in-depth private meetings with hand-picked, active investors looking especially for opportunities with emerging asia focused investment managers. The investors will have screened the managers prior the event.
Participating managers will be successful, mid-sized alternative funds across the sectors, selected specifically for their appeal to sophisticated, international investors
Before the Event
• Managers and investors are pre-screened and prequalified for fit with this event's focus
• Consultation with meetings selection, as requested by participants
• If managers don't get a minimum of scheduled meetings, they may cancel and be refunded
At the Event:
• Participation is capped at ca. 8 managers and 14-18 investors
• Luncheon with introductory presentations given by the managers
• Afternoon with facilitated private meetings in 35 minute sessions
• Closing with networking reception
After the Event
• We share available feed-back from introduced participants two months after the event, as requested
The Private Meetings
Confirmed investors and managers are able to request and accept meetings with each other prior the event, using pre-screening information and the assistance of Catalyst Financial Partners. At the event, the meetings are in 35 minute intervals and consist of one manager and one / two investors.
Venue: Raffles Town Club, Singapore
Date: 12:30pm-6:00pm, 11th December 2012
This investor event is by invitation only. For more information on the event, pricing and attendees, please contact Catalyst Financial Partners: email@example.com