Cap Intro: Emerging Markets | Commodities Alternative Investing is a highly focused capital introduction event bringing together active end-investors and successful, growing alternative investment managers focusing especially on opportunities in emerging markets and commodities strategies.
At the Cap Intro: Emerging Markets | Commodities Alternative Investing, investors and investment managers get what they seek: targeted one-on-one private meetings. It is an extraordinary opportunity to get first round or continued meetings with your potential investors/investment managers underway.
Rationale for investors: meet with exceptional managers investing in emerging markets and commodities strategies in an extremely time efficient and productive format.
Rationale for managers: get in-depth private meetings with hand-picked, active investors looking especially for opportunities with emerging markets and commodities focused investment managers.
Before the Event
• Each manager is pre-screened by up to 30 investors
• Investors are prequalified for fit with this event's focus
• Consultation with meetings selection, as requested by participants
• If managers don't get a minimum of scheduled meetings, they may cancel and be refunded
At the Event:
• Participation is capped at ca. 10 managers and 20 investors
• Luncheon with introductory presentations given by the managers
• Afternoon with facilitated private meetings in 35 minute sessions
• Closing with networking reception
After the Event
• We share available feed-back from introduced participants two months after the event, as requested
The Private Meetings
Confirmed investors and managers are able to request and accept meetings with each other prior the event, using pre-screening information and the assistance of Catalyst Financial Partners. At the event, the meetings are in 35 minute intervals and consist of one manager and one / two investors.
Venue: Capital Grille Wall Street, NY
Date: 12:30pm - 6:00pm, 3rd December 2012
This investor event is by invitation only. For more information on the event, pricing and attendees, please contact Catalyst Financial Partners: email@example.com
For reviews on past cap intro events, see Statistics & Reviews - Cap Intro: Emerging Markets Alternative Investing, 13th December 2010.